Add google reCaptacha to contact form 7
Hi friends, Google has an improved, user-friendly Captcha system. In Which it asked for checked a checkbox for confirming “I’m not robot”. In WordPress, Contact Form 7 is the most popular plugin for creating contact form. Latest version of Contact Form 7 provide best way for antispam protection.
In this tutorial, I’m going show you how to integrate reCaptcha to Contact Form 7 in your WordPress Website.
Step 1. Install the Contact Form 7 plugin
- Login to your WordPress site.
- Go to Plugins > Add new and search for “Contact Form 7”.
- Click “Install Now” and activate the plugin.
Step 2. Create reCaptcha public click here and secret keys
- Go to Google’s reCAPTCHA admin page.
- Register your site.
- Get a site key and secret key.
Step 3. Integrate reCaptcha with Contact Form 7
- Go to the admin menu Contact > Integration.
- Find reCAPTCHA panel and click Configure Keys.
- Copy the site key and secret key into the fields and save them.
Step 4. Embed the reCaptcha shortcode into contact form
- Go to Contact > Contact forms > Your form.
- Paste below shortcode into form box to render the reCaptcha field.